Panopto is WCU’s cloud-based hosting service that includes a video content management system for uploading, managing and sharing video and audio files. It’s a centralized, secure place for recorded lectures, flipped classroom videos, campus events, and more. It comes with built-in video analytics, a web-based video editor, the ability to insert quizzes within your videos, and automatic encoding to ensure your videos play efficiently on any device. Panopto also integrates easily within Blackboard by allowing the insertion of links that meet FERPA access requirements.
Instructional Step Sheets:
- Adding Panopto to a Course
- How to do Simple Editing in Panopto
- How to Upload Media to Panopto
- How Students Upload Media to a Panopto Assignment Folder
- Enabling Panopto in Your Bb Course
- Making Quizzes in Panopto
- The Student View in Panopto
- Analytics in Panopto
- Enabling the Auto-Speech Recognition Feature in Panopto
For more information, please contact Jonathan Wade or Jack Caldwell at the Coulter Faculty Commons.